Godecke Clark employs hard working and talented accountants, bookkeepers and administrative professionals who strive to provide the highest level of service and who seek a long-term career.
We value our employees and recognize that they are our biggest asset. Our firm offers competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement.
Our business is constantly evolving, and so are our staffing needs. New career opportunities arise on an ongoing basis. If there aren't any openings listed below, that match your skills, please check again in the future.
CPA position opportunity:
Due to our firm’s continued growth we are currently seeking a professional to fill the role of Certified Public Accountant or Tax Manager.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with tax planning and preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and trust tax returns.
Candidates for this position must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
In addition, candidates will need to work closely and collaborate with junior members of our team, work efficiently on multiple assignments, research and resolve tax accounting issues.
A background check will be performed prior to hiring.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 2 or more years’ experience in public accounting
• Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
• In-depth tax knowledge at the local, state and federal levels
• Critical thinking, problem solving, research skills and determination
• Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• CPA certification preferred
Please send resumes to:
Stephanie Ruther, CPA, Partner
44875 Deep Canyon Road, Ste. 1
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Tel: (760) 346-3861
Fax: (760) 568-9123